SECA mBCA 514 Body Fat AnalysisWhen you step on a scale and see that you’ve lost 3 pounds, what did you really lose? Fat? Muscle? Water? A little of each?
Experience the seca mBCA state of the art body composition analyzer using cutting-edge bioelectrical impedance analysis. The seca mBCA 514 is validated against the Four Compartment Model – the gold standard for fat mass estimation – this is why it is accurate, provides precise results, and validated by clinical studies. How can you address your nutrition, health, training, or rehabilitation if you cannot measure it?
This is why Beyond Cryotherapy and B3yond Nutrition have decided to provide the most comprehensive body composition testing on the market today!
The benefits of getting seca mBCA 514 Body Fat Analysis include meeting your weight management, sports and athletic performance, general health, and age management goals.
- Weight reduction programs often focus on a number; instead, they should focus on decreasing fat while preserving muscle.
- Typically, when starting a new exercise program, you will add muscle mass without reducing body fat. This is to be expected but can be frustrating to see weight on a traditional scale increasing.
- Having a tool that enables you to track not only total body weight but body composition, segmental body fat and hydration can help validate your efforts, which can ultimately help maintain or increase motivation, adherence and effort.
- The seca mBCA displays fat mass and fat free mass in one easy to understand graphic: the Body Composition Chart.
- Optimized nutrition care can be provided based on the quantification of body fat, intra- and extra- cellular water, muscle analysis. For example, a plateau in weight is often followed by a loss in water. Metabolic, unhealthy persons with insulin resistance often exclusively lose water when commencing with weight reduction. The seca mBCA can accurately assesses body water over time to evaluate your trends in weight loss.
- Optimize training through differentiated body composition analysis
- Guide training, physical therapy and nutrition therapy
- Provides a comprehensive evaluation of fitness level
- Offers segmental analysis of the extremities: arms, legs and trunk to steer Athletic Training, Rehabilitation, and Physical Therapy
- Assess or monitor fat mass to help determine fitness level, affect on performance, as well as training schedule and periodization.
- Monitors changes in body composition during injury
- Establishes a platform for rehabilitation therapy goals
- Segmental analysis of muscles (arms, legs, trunk) can helps to guide specific physical therapy treatment
- Monitors body composition over time
- Evaluation of fat and muscle mass is valuable before commencing competition training or pre-season training prescriptions
- Experienced athletic managers and coaches can use your Body Fat Analysis and Body Composition to define cut-off values for specific sports or certain positions to optimize your performance
- Young athletes often lack skeletal muscle mass to be competitive
- Custom-tailored muscle training and nutrition therapies can be applied based on Body Fat Analysis
- Note: When an increase of muscle mass is prescribed, it should be regulated to prevent agility deficits
- Monitoring a parameter called “Phase Angle” can help evaluate overtraining and exhaustion
- Insufficient recovery and inadequate supply of nutrients will cause a decrease in your phase angle
- Inflammatory reactions of the body cells can impede athletic training goals and performance, and should be monitored using the phase angle
- Enhanced nutritional therapy to optimize patient care is associated with knowing body fat, intra- and extra- cellular water, and muscle analysis
- Assessing body fat can help determine malnutrition, frailty, underweight, overweight, and obesity status
- Determine reduced muscle mass that affect metabolic rates
- Manage edema – Water is life – but too much is a severe risk factor. This is an important cardiac and renal parameter
- Trend total body water, extracellular water and water distribution to detect and control edema
- Immediate visualization of how you are responding to your nutrition plan of care
- Track and trend meaningful changes due to diet, and physical exercise
- Detect early signs of sarcopenia (muscle wasting) and other precursors of aging
- Build muscle, reduce fat – and maintain optimal body composition over time