Hyperice Vibration TherapyMove Better with Hyperice Vibration Therapy!
It may seem obvious, but active recovery is not just a “rest” day. Active recovery means you are focusing on the areas of the body that need tending to. You may feel sore in a particular muscle group, tight when you move in a certain direction, or simply stiff.
Resting will help soreness and tightness subside eventually, but WHAT IF you could mitigate these issues faster and more enjoyable?
You can with Beyond Cryotherapy’s Hypervolt Vibration and Percussion Therapy, and the HyperIce Venom Shoulder, Leg, and Back.
What is Percussion and Vibration Therapy?
The Hyperice products provided by Beyond Cryotherapy use state of the art vibration and percussion technology to help athletes recover and warm up faster, increase range of motion, flexibility and circulation.
Hyperice Vibration technology uses Vibration plus Percussion technology to elicit 4 primary effects on the body that all affect movement:
- Fascia (myo-fascia): Adding high amplitude and high frequency vibration releases the myo-fasica much faster and more thoroughly than a static tool. The Vyper is designed to unlock and un-knot the fascia, opening up space and pathways for the body’s fluid to move more easily.
- Fluid: Vibration plus pressure creates tissue compression and tissue friction. Friction causes the tissue to heat up and warm the lymphatic fluid. The vibration also moves the fluid – like a jacuzzi jet- through the body. The heating and movement of the fluid changes the viscosity of the fluid, making it more liquid. This has a lubricating effect on the body’s tendons, ligaments, muscles, and joints.
- Muscles: The high amplitude and frequency vibration combined with pressure relaxes the muscle. In addition, with the Venom back, leg, and shoulder, tissue is warmed, which makes the muscle feel loose and pliable.
- CNS (Central Nervous System): The CNS is activated around 5 G forces (Vyper is 5-7G). By activating the nervous system, we are improving communication between nerves and muscles. This is important for injury recovery, retraining the nerves and muscles to interact, and during a warm up to enhance performance.
- Warm and prepare the body for physical activity, including training and competition
- Accelerate warm up and recovery times
- Loosen and relax sore and tight muscles
- Promote circulation
- Relieve muscle soreness and stiffness
- Improve range of motion
- Massage for myofascial release
- Reduce soreness after physical activity
- Provide a heated massage
What To Expect
- Vibration pods featuring three different vibration settings
- Customized temperature, vibration pattern, and time to your preference
- Nanotechnology that heats the VENOM
- Hyperice products within 90 seconds
- Gentle heated massage lasting 10-20-minutes
The Venom Leg can be used on the knee, quad, hamstring, and calf. This treatment is 20-minutes.
When used in conjunction with the Infrared Sauna, a 20-minute massage with the Venom Shoulder, Leg, and/or Back will help you to feel help increase circulation, allowing for better range of motion, and flexibility for quicker rehabilitation and recovery.