Fit 3D 360 Degree Body ScanA Fit3D 360 body scan is a great way to know your starting point and be able to track your progress over time. The scan provides over 200 accurate body measurements allowing you to compare and share your changes from scan to scan.
A 3D Image Of You In Only 40 Seconds!
The FIT 3D can provide a comprehensive analysis and offers the following:
Obtain your Body Shape Rating (“BSR”), which is based on a set of algorithms created by top university researchers.
Compare up to three scans at one time in your secure, user-friendly, online dashboard. Fit3D gives you detailed summaries of your fitness progress. Using the app with an intuitive interface, the FIT 3D system provides a report with a simple, but in-depth, report.
- Unspun makes customized denim on-demand, in-situ, and without waste, and are infinitely recyclable.
- Sene designs a line of casual, business, and formal wear that empowers men and women of all shapes and sizes to feel their best.
- Stantt offers custom men’s dress, casual, and formal shirts in sizes true to those who wear them.
- Compare any two 3D images, measurements, and posture changes
- Used in conjunction with the Cryoskin 3.0, it can be used to accurately track body shape and measurements.
- Muscle building: Track inches gained
- Weight Loss: Track inches lost
- Analyze posture
- Use in conjunction with the seca mBCA 514 body fat analysis to encourage you to continue your individual health and wellness goals
- Good posture keeps your bones and joints in good alignment and reduces wear and tear on joint surfaces and decreases stress on ligaments, and which can lead to hip, knee, and lower back pain
- Improves the efficiency of airflow
- Promotes oxygen flow to your nervous system, organs and other tissues.
- Prevents health issues like spinal disk problems and constricted blood vessels and nerves.
- Improves digestion and reduces acid reflux because it enables organs to sit in their natural position without compression.
- Identify your risk for problems like kyphosis (commonly known as roundback) that affect mobility and put you at risk for shoulder and neck pain, and headaches.
- Provide guidelines for exercise, exercise recovery, and physical therapy
- Determine problems like over-pronation of the feet
- Identify shoulder impingement, which not only causes pain, but can make it difficult for you to raise your arms above your head. If unidentified and untreated, it will wear down the tendons in the shoulder (called bursa).
What To Expect
- Schedule your 15-minute appointment.
- The test process is simple and noninvasive: simply stand on the platform, grab the handles, and stay still as a statue for about 40 seconds
- The Fit 3D will take over 400 complete 3D, 360 degree body scans and export the data to the Fit 3D software
- Analyze and review your report with one of our trained FIT 3D specialists
- Log in to your secure dashboard to review your results anytime
The FIT 3D objective measuring system is an easy way to track progress and
Tracking your success and progress is motivating, and self-reinforcing!