Depression and Anxiety
Cryoskin: Cool Sculpting
Sunlighten Infrared Sauna
Cardiovascular and Detoxification Benefits
Treatment for Chronic Pain, Autoimmune and Chronic Disease (cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, diabetes mellitus, cancer, and chronic kidney disease):
Sunlighten Infrared Sauna and Celluma Photo Light Therapy
Celluma Photo Therapy: Clinical Research
- Light Therapy for Mild-to-Moderate Facial AcneClinical Efficacy of Self-applied Blue Light Therapy for Mild-to-Moderate Facial Acne
- Combination blue (415 nm) and red (633 nm) LED phototherapy in the treatment of mild to severe acne vulgaris
- Light-emitting diode 415 nm in the treatment of inflammatory acne: an open-label, multicentric, pilot investigation
- An open study to determine the efficacy of blue light in the treatment of mild to moderate acne
- An assessment of the efficacy of blue light phototherapy in the treatment of acne vulgaris
- Phototherapy with blue (415 nm) and red (660 nm) light in the treatment of acne vulgaris
- A new targeted blue light phototherapy for the treatment of acne
- Comparative study to evaluate the safety (and side effects) and efficacy of blue light treatment versus a topical benzoyl peroxide 5% formulation in patients with acne grade II and III
- Facial Rejuvenation of Stem Cells
- Phototherapy in Anti-aging and its Photobiologic Basics: A New Approach to Skin Rejuvenation
- Red and Near-infrared Light Treatment in Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase
- Effects of Infrared Radiation on Skin Photo-aging and Pigmentation
- LED Light Therapy (633 nm and 830 nm) in Facial Skin Rejuvenation
Aches and Pains
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Effect of light emitting diodes in the photodynamic therapy of rheumatoid arthritis
- Osteoarthritis: Improvement of pain and disability in elderly patients with degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee treated with narrow-band light therapy
- Wound Healing: Enhancement of the blood growth promoting activity after exposure of volunteers to visible and infrared polarized light. Part I: stimulation of human keratinocyte proliferation in vitro
- Benefits for Postmenopausal Endurance Athletes: Infrared LED irradiation applied during high-intensity treadmill training improves maximal exercise tolerance in postmenopausal women: a 6-month longitudinal study.
- Delays Skeletal Muscle Fatigue: Effect of cluster multi-diode light emitting diode therapy (LEDT) on exercise-induced skeletal muscle fatigue and skeletal muscle recovery in humans.
- Improves Athletic Performance: Effect of light-emitting diodes therapy (LEDT) on knee extensor muscle fatigue.
Normatec Compression Therapy
Hyperice Vibration Therapy
Cryotherapy in the News
Whole-body Cryotherapy for the Treatment of Arthritis
Symptoms associated with such autoimmune diseases, like arthritis, occur mainly in the joints. Whole-body cryotherapy can be considered as adjunctive physiotherapy which, if implemented decisively, can assist in achieving the therapeutic goal. It is not, in principle, a substitute for other proven effective therapies, although, as demonstrated by both experience and studies, it can lead to a reduction in consumed medication.
Cold Therapy Can Improve Quality of Life in Fibromyalgia Patients, Trial Shows
Exposure to extreme cold can help improve the quality of life in fibromyalgia patients by reducing musculoskeletal pain and inflammation, according to a clinical trial.
How a Cryotherapy Machine Will Help You Treat the 7 Most Common Injuries
Cryotherapy machines are proven to help deliver more consistent therapeutic cold that penetrates deeper into the body and lasts longer than traditional ice packs. This can mean a faster recovery, better pain relief, and a more convenient treatment system for your patients.
A cryotherapy machine can help patients recover from the most common injuries among both athletes and non-athletes including:
- Knee injuries
- Back pain
- Shin splints
- Shoulder injuries
A cryotherapy machine can help patients recover from these types of injuries more effectively than ice alone for a few key reasons:
- Reduces pain
- Reduces swelling
- Increase in Surface area Treated
- Better patient compliance